Thank you for considering Fox Run Apartments as your place of residence.
We do business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable state or local fair housing laws.
We will be happy to accept your application based on the following criteria.
- Each prospective resident that is at least 18 years or older must complete an application.
- Applications are to be completed in full; any application containing false, incorrect, or misleading information will be declined.
- A $25 non-refundable application fee is required to process each prospective resident’s application. Money orders only.
- Anyone with Two or more 30-60 day delinquent accounts in the past 24 months will not be accepted.
- Anyone with Two or more charge-off or collections within the past 24 months will not be accepted.
- Any negative accounts within the past 24 months must be made current, having a zero balance or proof of payments in full.
- In the event of bankruptcy, any credit established afterwards must meet the above standards.
- Applicants with no credit history will be considered provided that all other qualifications are met.
RENT/MORTGAGE PAYMENT HISTORY
- We require the most recent and consecutive 24 months of rent or mortgage payment history.
- Record of any legal proceedings/evictions filed by previous landlords will result in our declining the application.
- Record of any foreclosure proceedings both past and present will result in our declining the application.
- All previous residences must be listed on the application; failure to list a previous address will result in a decline of the application.
- If the previous landlord was a relative, the three most recent cancelled rent checks or money order receipts must be provided.
- Current employment and verification of one year of recent employment is required.
- Copies of the most recent two pay stubs or an offer letter for new employees is required.
- Self-employed applicants must provide the most recent annual tax return (submission of W-2’s only is not sufficient) as well as a notarized statement from your CPA or attorney.
- Retired applicants must provide documentation regarding source of income, e.g. social security, pension, savings or must show proof of savings equivalent to or greater than three times the amount of the annual lease agreement.
- Each applicant’s gross monthly income must meet or exceed three times the monthly rental rate. Copies of the most recent two pay stubs are required.
- Joint applicants must each qualify for the apartment on their own.
- Any applicants who have been determined to have criminal conviction or current indictment for possession, sale, manufacture or distribution of controlled substances (drugs), prostitution, theft, burglary, felony, fraud or for any crimes involving firearms or crimes against persons or property will be denied residency and occupancy.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION RESOURCES
Please print/download these 3 additional application sheets and scan and email or mail forms back to Fox Run front office at: 5H Flintlock Rd. Ledyard, CT 06339 or email us at FoxRunLedyard@comcast.net.
You can also print/download the rental application instead of filling out online too. Please note all 5 pages must be completed as directed.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. 860.572.0539
NOTE: The following MUST accompany all applications:
- All five (5) pages of application
- Two most recent and original pay stubs or Leave and Earnings statements
- A copy of applicant’s driver’s license, age of majority card or Military I.D.
- All applicants in the U.S. on a VISA must provide a copy of the Certificate of Eligibility
- Written employment and landlord verification forms signed by each applicant.
- $25.00 non refundable application fee for each adult
- $300.00 deposit to hold the apartment, if approved. (Deposit is only refundable for 24 hours)
COMPLETE ALL (5) PAGES
Landlord Reference Form (top only)
Employment Verification (top only)
Applicant Screening Form (per adult)
Management reserves the right to add or delete any or all of the above guidelines and qualifications.